 LEGOLAND / California / 530
Re: Pick-A-Brick is up and running!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 22:34:59 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Bryan Wong writes:
In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes:
If anybody has any questions about certian parts or colors I am sure I, or
somebody else that has been/will go will be able to answer your questions.

I see that the price is $6.99 for a quarter pound.  How does that compare to
the stuff offered on the Shop at Home website?

-Bryan

That is a good question. I was going to look into that on my next visit. I
do not have a scale, so I can't figure this out at home. But unless the
price is much cheaper at LLCA I see no real reason to buy 98.5% of the
bricks they have there.

Now if they had pink, any other shade of blue other than plain blue, purple
parts in selections other than what is in the TRU bucket - just some stuff
we can't get by going out and buying a set or hitting up bricklink. Then I
would go broke in that place. Instead, I walked out spending less than $7,
and do not have any real plans on getting more unless they come up with
something that is actually new or at least rare. And even some Technic
bricks - the long ones - I have got many requets for 1x12 and longer technic
bricks.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com