 LEGOLAND / California / 533
Re: Pick-A-Brick is up and running!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 17:14:06 GMT

On my prior visits to the park, if I just wanted to do some shopping at the
Big Store (at the entrance) I just had to ask and they'd let me in.  Can I
do the same at Pick-A-Brick?

Adr.

Yes, that is called the 'shopping pass' When you get that you have 30
minutes to go into the park to do some shopping. And you would get this at
the customer service window. I have no idea exactly how strict they are on
the actuall 30 minute time limit - but you should have enough time to run up
to the clubhouse and do some shopping without a problem. I think if you tell
them you are going up to the bulk bricks they should give you a few extra
minutes.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com