 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 961 – 980 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Why do Lego rip off UK customers ?

Not only that, Its getting v. difficult to get Lego in the UK now. Big stores only stock a few lines. Why do the Americans get privaliged sets. Does it cost to much to release the same set in the US and Europe. why do I have to import (castle) sets (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.221)

  A letter to Todd

Todd, Let me start off by saying I respect all the work and effort you have put into creating this site, it truly is a great site, and I DO love your site! I have from the first time I came here, nothing will change that. And I know this is your (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I'd recommend lugnet.lego.shop.announce (or just lugnet.lego.shop - though that might invite discussion about LEGO shopping avenues. Hmm, I just had an idea. Set one or more lugnet.lego.xyz.announce groups, which only TLC can post to. Then (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.221)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) Ok you missed my original point. Bulk tub prices are an acurate reflection of material costs. Actual sets from both Mega Blocks and Lego have added printing and R&D costs. So why the huge price difference. Consider that TRU had Mos Espa (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3AA8FCCE.A96D4C...est.net... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) marketing (...) Justus said (...) castle sets (...) super (...) price point (...) $1!) (...) you guys (...) I wouldn't call it being (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Hmm, looks like Todd started to change his mind... Actually, if nothing else changes, I would lobby very strongly for TLC being able to make announcements in lugnet.announce.lsahs. What would be really cool is if they started posting the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.221)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

Mike Horvath wrote in message ... (...) your (...) complicating. Lego has stated that they believe kids don't want to spend as much time building and this was a reason for Jr. sets. The separate bags also speed up the buillding process, but the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.221)

  The Refocusing of LEGO

Hi everybody, Over the last few months, I have begun to come out of my second LEGO Dark Ages. Whereas my first Dark Ages was brought on by “growing up” and having “better things to do” than play with LEGO, the second one was brought on because of a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

sets
(score: 0.221)

  Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer

Wooohoooo! Thanks Tomas! I am just done with drooling over that entire "official vs. unofficial" thread and was really scared of the possible vanish this may cause. And now you have pleased me soooo much with this extremely interesting news, THANKS (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

sets
(score: 0.221)

  Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer

(...) I just called LEGO Shop at Home and the rep who answered told me that the special offer in question is available to anyone, not just members of the LEGO Club. (...) feel I should point out that they're a little bit confused about which LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

First, I want to say I may regret replying to this post, I see everybody has left it alone so far - its kinda scary being the one breaking the ice, lol. In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes: <snip> (...) I personally do not think they would (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.221)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) So you would prefer to hear about the Fort Legoredo's from some AFOL posting that he just found out that S@H got a bunch in and he just bought them all? What is different from Brad telling us "hey Shop at Home got this pile of nice sets" and a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.221)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) So, Can we all take a look at the study you have done on all lego employees? I have yet to see any examples of how they clutter, dilute or otherwise do anything negative in any way. Jake is a fan, if I am not mistaken he is a member of Lugnet. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) This is a little ironic. For years the community tried to get TLC involved and to participate and now it's trying to keep them out. There has to be a reason for this which we (the end-users of Lugnet) will most likely never know. I sort of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Still time to enter the LEGO Train Contest

(...) For all those interested, PLEASE DO. <snip> Hi Jake. Thanks for bringing this up. Please don't consider this post an attempt to rain on TLC's parade because I'm not writing to that end. I'm not beating up on you either. In fact, I'm glad you (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 0.220)

  Still time to enter the LEGO Train Contest

Attention LEGO Train Fans! It’s not too late to enter the LEGO Shop At Home Train Car Building Contest! You could win the grand prize of building instructions of your original model created and published on www.LEGO.com for everyone to see, plus (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Why do Lego rip off UK customers ?

(...) The market sets the price. Retailers will charge just as much as we are willing to pay. Scott A (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message news:G9wF4D.Hv3@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) bunch (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I have mentioned this before but I think it is worth repeating. LEGO should have a bunch (like 50) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Bionicle correction and more info

(...) Okay, good to hear you officially admit your "mistakes" now, although I still think two different batches are a marketing strategy, rather than a true misprint (which sounds rather impossible having in mind how much hope and efforts TLC has (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) I didn't mean to suggest that there be no cheap minifigures. Selling them separately (which is what just about every other toy company does) would have advantages- I bet a lot less people would by King Leo's Castle just to get the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.220)

More:  Next Page >>