 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 901 – 920 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) These might be interesting but they would be low on my priority for purchase. (...) These don't interest me that much. Bridges seem to be repition of the same elements and shapes. (...) I would not be that interested in any of the above. Again (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 1200 pc tubs in odd colors?

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:GE9BvD.CqC@lugnet.com... (...) The other issue is price per piece. Currently, 1200pc tubs sell for 20.00, or at $.016/piece. You can't beat that price (well, you can, if they're on (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: More Venom Anyone? ( Was Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? ))

(...) I think that's a really important point! Hard to say how much money the Bioknuckles would make compared to bulk element sales if they'd actually gotten that going by now, but it seems like TLC is taking the seductive and risky marketing road (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) Well as far as the overhead I think the two might be closer than you think. There is a lot of air in the Tubs so the tubs take up more space/part plus the lack of packaging on the bulk packs lower their overhead right away. My guess is that (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I would have to say that what made Lego such a great toy in the 80s was the level of sophistication in the design. That sophistication is why you have a huge adult follow up these days. This is how kids play: the get the toy, examine it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Custom MOC kits (was: Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits)

(...) A fair number of *AFOLs* liked them, at a *huge* discount. That's bad for TLC one of two ways: If we're a significant part of the market, make us sets we want to buy at full price and don't take the hit on margins, because we're big enough to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) They look great indeed, I like the small ones with tender. I am though disapointed that there are no special train parts like doors or windows, which would make them great sets for parts. They also added the electric set, so - please give us (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) 4a. (one of the most important): 2x2x3 extreme sloped corners (currently in blue, dark grey) No problem with the mold. (...) If the yellow castle was re-introduced with the modern visored helm (currently used in Knights Kingdom sets), I'd buy (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: S@H delivery -- only 1 charge for many parcels?

(...) Kerry If the rules are the same as for S@H in Europe, last month (sick of waiting for S@H to come to Oz), I purchased some of the train sets and got them sent to my uncle's address in Holland. One of the items was backordered and they only (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Next plain set ?

Hi all ! I received both "famous planes" from S&H. The are very cool. I guess that the next "famous plane" set should be the Supermarine Spitfire. Try to imagine this set in the same scale as both current sets ! LEGO please bring us this famous (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) This was ultimately cool: (URL) just wish it was available also in white, tan, gray, dk.gray & brown. As it is they've kept offering similar sets in red and blue. Ick. Came with 6x8 plates, 4x12's, 4x8's, 4x6's, 4x4's, and all varieties of 2xN (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO.new is coming

(...) Hooray. Good news from LD. (...) Sounds good...Don't like the 'limiting the assortment' bit, but getting anything done by TLG for us Aussies is a big effort. Anything would be better than what we've got. (...) Australia ??? (...) So this is (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) I would like to make a suggestion to TLC: modularity. I'll explain and ramble a bit. I occasionally buy a Mega Bloks set for special colors, unique pieces, and fun. Mostly for fun. For $20US, you get a lot of fun assembling a large and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) They have people that used to work for LEGO amongst them, so I'd say Ya they know someone :^) One thing about the train line, they don't seem to follow the 'normal rules' for themes. It usually has less sets in the theme and the theme runs (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

After a nine month drought of not buying new LEGO, sans a LEGO Racer and the Droid Escape set, I have pre-ordered my Guarded Inn, and this is from someone who was never once intrestead in Castle sets. I am so excited! This is a great idea for LEGO! (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: what makes a legend?

Like most people here, I would prefer printed bricks instead of stickers. But if you are going to print on bricks, is it possible to do so a bit more precisely than on some of the Guarded Inn sets, which apparently had some printing problems on the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  10017 Hopper Wagon - simply a great set

Never mind the Metorliner, my <set:10017> My-Own-Train Hopper Wagon arrived yesterday, and I have to say it is an absolute pleasure to build. It's a return to the classic sets made of bricks, not custom parts. And, for those parts, it's great value. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) Ah, but they can be used for SOOOO much more than that. Cool looking caps are just the beginning. This function does vary from mask to mask, though. (...) I've got no argument there. I had been hoping for this when I saw the first Bionicle (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) The point is: 1. My Galaxy Explorer isn't complete since many pieces are long gone. 2. The instructions are trashed beyond all recognition. 3. Some of the pieces I do still have for it are scratched up. 4. It would be so great to get a brand (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: what makes a legend?

First off, let me thank you for going out to the lego community like this and actually asking us what we think about this. It shows us you are aware of us as a relevant source for opinions. My other great hobby apart from lego is that I am a huge (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>