 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 741 – 760 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) No, actually it's about the elements for me too. I never even wanted any space stuff until I conceived of Castle Blacktron some months back. So, it's absolutely about the bricks, but price remains important too. The only reason I care about (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

I'm a little confused here. You don't want to waste time looking for the pieces but you want them all to be the same color and if they're pre-sorted into "minisets" you'd rather dump them all out into the box? When I built the UCS sets, it was the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains?

Maybe we could look at it as proof that people want to pay less overhead on larger quantities of bricks, or in other words -- they are willing to pay closer to a wholesale price on multiples of the same sets. If AFOL were to be stuck paying full (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Brad: IMO, a Legend is a "best-of" in terms of quality, set design, elements selection, utility, and attractiveness. I personally don't mind if different non-juniorized parts have to be substituted, but it is very important to me that any (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

x-posted to .events.brickswest because BJ is going to be there, mabie someone who is going can mention these ideas or suggestions or ask some questions about it... 1.Lego should make something available to clubs to give out at events (train clubs I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) Bionicle has some interesting features to it that could make it popular with a different crowd. I won't say anything against it till it has had a chance. (...) Shell is selling gas station sets that have car doors. I've bought enough now that (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Meta-Legends?

(...) I used Classic Space just as an example. It's a popular theme (& my personal favorite), but it's just one possible idea. There are plenty other themes/years that could get the same treatment. Town sets from the late '80's-early '90's for (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego

(...) I Know TRU's do not get their stock directly. Everything TRU sells first goes to a central wherehouse and is distributed by truck to each store from there. So maybe thats why there is a delay? But I always hear of new sets at Wal Mart long (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all? (sarcasm warning)

(...) I think you´re both right. TLC wouldn´t spam LUGNET if they were allowed to post in any group. BUT: I feel the same way as Ben. LD and/or TLC do not join the discussion or offer to have one. They mostly do some kind of marketing annoucements. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) I don't really understand this whole "kids these days grow up fast and go to video games, bypassing action figures and lego sets" thing. I doubt kids are growing up any faster than before. Growing up in the 80s, I had my video games as well as (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: the latest news

Slopes and inverse slopes aren't "basic" bricks, though ;-) I consider them essential, especially corner slopes and INVERSE corner slopes (too dang hard to get in sets these days). (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: I am looking for a roof brick.

If you are in the U.S., kbkids.com has the 6497 on sale right now for under $12, too. Andy Lynch <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:006e01bfe0f1$54...lth.com... (...) sets (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Lego blew it AGAIN...

If they don't offer, ask them to reimburse you for your expenses plus a little extra for your time. Take it in LEGO sets if they'd prefer it to cash. (...) and (...) database (...) domains, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

(...) And all the other colors just for luck. I need tan 1x3s. Plates and bricks. At least they're in current sets. While we're at it, the brown 1x4 brick is still a mythological creature. Never been seen in captivity. Speaking of brown, brown roof (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains?

(...) Hmm, not necessarily -- the secondary market changes the whole equation. True, someone has to go and buy X amount of sets and sort through and organize the elements, but I've seen people get very close to true bulk from many sources, for much (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Interesting point. Having the "classic" line be a S@H exclusive is a HUGE mistake -- for god's sake, get those sets into TRUs (and such stores) worldwide!!! Why should Germany have all the fun? What kind of trial balloon is this? One they want (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Questions about backordering a set...

(...) When it ships, from what I can remember. (...) ONE charge. (...) Probably, since they can't have shipped it yet, since they don't have the sets yet. (...) If you CALL, I believe you can add on, but I don't know about online. -- | Tom Stangl, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme? (and Town!)

<snip> Tell you the truth, i just read that whole thing! I totaly agree, why such cheep sets, I lettle kid was at my house yesterday, and he was looking at my spaceships, he preferred the older Launch Command one to the newer more available LOM (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: 10000 S@H screw up

(...) questions. (...) Hi Jake and Katharina, thank you very very much! I had noticed that 10000 was available again and I already ordered the desired sets online. I really appreciate your immediate reaction and response!! Good job!!! brickhead (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

(...) Indeed. They did it before. Ever see the figures available during the mid 1970's? They had Town sets, but no mini-fig as we think of it. And during the 80's, it wasn't called System with a logo. The boxes just had the word LEGOLAND stamped on (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

More:  Next Page >>