 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 701 – 720 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) The new sets tend to come out in black/white boxes with new set numbers. I think that is beyond minor differences. (...) We will probably see differences in minifig elements (when was the new torso and head introduced?) as well as differences (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme? (and Town!)

<snip> Tell you the truth, i just read that whole thing! I totaly agree, why such cheep sets, I lettle kid was at my house yesterday, and he was looking at my spaceships, he preferred the older Launch Command one to the newer more available LOM (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  Re: Sopwith Camel overtakes Guarded Inn! (and it's a NEW set!)

Can you add the set year to the display of ranked sets? I think that would be very interesting. Better yet would be to create an aggregate score per year and draw a graph. KL (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  Re: Sopwith Camel overtakes Guarded Inn! (and it's a NEW set!)

(...) (URL) PICS (Yes!! Thanks, peeron gang) really drive home what a swell set this is for parts. Why, it's a veritable cornucopia, or a vast plethora if you prefer, of goodies in lots of colors. (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.db.inv)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  Re: Why the high proce in UK?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:GGC7w3.76u@lugnet.com... (...) Good answer. Price gimmickry might play it's part . The set is priced £10.99 after all However, they have 'My own train' sets at 18.75, and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  Re: new lego sets? are they crazy?

(...) via s@h is increasing rapidly. Though they (...) I can't try to defend Shop@Home on those accounts. Why they can't make bulk bricks at a more reasonable price, I don't know. Why we have to pay upwards of 10 cents a piece for basic bricks, I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  request/suggestion for Legend series

Dear Mr. Justus, I place for your consideration and those at Lego Direct for inclusion in the "Lego Legend" series a minitlia set. (URL) course, if there is one in the series with more windows and doors, that one would be even better... I only (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  Guarded inn Box Photos (was Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !)

I believe that the reason the GI has no "color" photos on the box is that it is going to be a "not available in stores" special. That means available through Shop at home, and in the Lego Imagination Centers in California, Georgia, Minnesota, and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  Re: What I really want as the next "classic"

(...) Not saying it wasn't, :-) just saying that it didn't matter whether it was or not. (...) Lucky them! Do they own the rest of the Maersk sets too? When I grow up maybe I ought to work for Maersk! (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  Re: What I really want as the next "classic"

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jan Katanek writes: <snip> Thanks for that detailed analysis and for posting the shots that got us all excited. So does anyone have a good handle on exactly what Maersk sets there actually have been over the years?... So far (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  to lego direct re lego legends/classic

I understand from what people have been saying on lunget that lego is unable to produce any new "space" sets because lego is making the starwars sets. My question is this: Does this also mean that lego direct wont be rereleasing classic or legensd (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  10000 S@H screw up

Hi, I tried to order 10000 Guarded Inn online at S@H (in Germany), but it is marked as sold out for a couple of days now. I couldn't believe this and phoned S@H. I was told that there are still more than 2500 copies available (in Denmark). So what's (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) I don't really understand this whole "kids these days grow up fast and go to video games, bypassing action figures and lego sets" thing. I doubt kids are growing up any faster than before. Growing up in the 80s, I had my video games as well as (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) I would agree. It seems possible that they've gotten more orders initially than they expected to take. (...) I really hope that you are wrong, despite your seeming confidence in the course of action they would take, for 2 reasons: 1. I haven't (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?

(...) Double Arrrgh!! (...) I would hope this could be true for any number of space sets. I can second a desire for more trans-yellow elements. I have 3 copies of the Message Intercept Base, but I'd take more more for the elements. Renegade is cool (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.875)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) You bring up an excellent point, Eric, namely the fact that these Legend re-releases might cause many of us to cross themes. For example, I've never been a castle head, but I will undoubtedly buy one of the Guarded Inn sets. Who knows, perhaps (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Wow, that strikes me as as a little strange. Seeing the set re-released shouldn't damage your nostalgia for the set. All those happy memories are still there! I bought a metroliner off the shelf in 1995. It was getting rare at the time - it (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) Except when you realize that the kind of things we want sell much better than the things their marketing dept. want's to sell. They shouldn't make sets the way we want them because we want to buy them, but because that's what most parents and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Sounds like you're complaining about a loss of nostalgia. I think you're in the minority, though. People who have the original set will feel a bit slighted, but people who don't have it feel like they're receiving a gift from Lego. That's just (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) Remember the comment about the Guarded Inn? Orders from "kids" vastly outnumbered orders from "adults" once the S@H catalog hit the streets. WRT juniorization, the prevailing argument is that it targets the 4-7 age range with easy to build, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.874)

More:  Next Page >>