 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3065
3064  |  3066
Subject:
10000 S@H screw up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:30:34 GMT

Hi,

I tried to order 10000 Guarded Inn online at S@H (in Germany), but it is
marked as sold out for a couple of days now. I couldn't believe this and
phoned S@H. I was told that there are still more than 2500 copies available
(in Denmark). So what's going on? Why am I not able to order online? Lego
S@H, would you please fix this? And you wonder why Lego looses money?
In addition, S@H online is accepting backorders for 3800. When I tried to
order this set by phone I was told that backorders are not accepted at all.
So what's going on? Why am I not able to order this set by phone? Would you
please tell your employees that they are actually allowed to sell sets, and
that selling sets is their job? Or do they want to have the fun for
themselves? :-))

Thanks

brickhead