 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 561 – 580 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Ummm, is this true? Aren't there any kids out there without access to a Toys-R-Us who perhaps count on the Shop At Home catalog to fulfill birthday and Christmas lists? If the Shop At Home stuff is just for adults, then why don't they put out (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  RE: the latest news

Maybe, just maybe they've finally realised that there ARE people who live outside the US and are trying to put something together to assist these people to have access to Lego Direct. Alternatively, they may have decided to postpone release until (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Is that your policy Todd? Can I talk all of the about the sets that I know about? If we find out about leaked information (from some other site for example), can we talk about that information in other casual conversations on Lugnet? Ben (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.terms)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  RE: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

(...) What about being able to order 'promo sets like the kabaya ones, and any other set available in any market, so you'd be able to get any set in current distribution. Oh, and don't forget the little bit about being available anywhere in the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

In lugnet.general, Brad Justus writes: <snip long description of how LEGo markets various "promo" sets> Hooray! This is the type of news we like to hear. 3 cheers for Brad for listening to us and pulling the strings necessary to make things work. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

Nope. Definitely don't have that one. I was never that big into the town sets, and stopped getting them around '83... Duq "Carlo Ottolina" <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:G5Bu8q.Mu7@lugnet.com... (...) it's (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: RIS 2.0 Release Date

There may even be some people who have bought multiple Robotic Invention Sets who don't need all the IR cables and would give you one. Alan Carmack Pflugerville, Texas ----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> To: (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

(...) Yes Adidas has been part of the soccer sets from the begining. Derek (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: You get to choose!

I had to vote for the Barracuda :P All of the other sets can be built, or very nearly so, from easily accessible pieces. The Barracuda, however ... those pieces are a treasure! -s (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Would you buy it?????

(...) Aaah, but what about the Zoids Blox series?? I just picked up two sets while at the San Diego Comic Con and interestingly enough the holes in the blocks/blox fits and axle or pin perfectly. Hmmmm.... (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

(...) Wow, there are a lot of accessory sets available when you pretend you're from the UK. Including 5060. . .which is listed as "available now". . .so TLC still has shooting cannons? I'm kinda curious about 5195. What colour are those? TWS (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Metroliner from S@H: Complaint!

I decided to wait till morning to see the set again. After all I think my judgement had been coloured by the condition of the boxes and the fact that I have spend way more than I need to on Lego for 2004!!! I was going to say coffee stain on the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) This is a bad idea. If you don't stay close enough to the original, AFOL's will not like the set. If you don't Juniorize some of these sets enough, it won't be cheap enough to sell to kids (with parents who aren't AFOL's) at your local TRU. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) This is the set I selected during the voting so you can imagine that I am well pleased at this turn of events. I'll probably buy several of these sets just as I did of the GI -- actually, I may buy even more of this set because it includes (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?

(...) Agreed. As a castle guy, I learned a ton by building Dan Siskind's Blacksmith Shop design (also very educational for town builders). Look through recent castle creations (e.g. search "tudor" on Brickshelf: (URL) ) to see how that set has had (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Differences Between US and Canadian S@H Catalogs

Dear Brad Justus, To this date the Shop at Home (S@H) catalog for Canada has had different contents than the US one (US having extra pages) even though both countries now order from the same US location. My question is why can I not get a US catalog (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home?

Hey Everyone, I just tried to order the Chrome Knights sets via S@H, but the operator told me that they don't have any of those set numbers.... Is there something special that you have to mention to order them? Are they all sold out? Or is it just (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Custom MOC kits (was: Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits)

(...) I certainly can't, since that's all I know, and I don't know anything else that I can't pass along (I haven't signed any non-disclosure agreements and haven't been given any private or secret or sensitive information except one thing from a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: You get to choose! -> IBERIA?

(...) Ok, it´s wonderful. But why Spain and Portugal are off? Lego Direct doesn´t work at all in our countries, and sets heve been added every month... if the home service is launched, I am not going to have enough money to buy Sopwith Camel, Rebel (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  You get to choose!

Working for LEGO Direct is always fun, but every once in a while a project comes along that just makes me giddy when I get to come here and announce it. Today, such an announcement is made. We would like to invite you all to choose our next LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce) !!

sets
(score: 1.108)

More:  Next Page >>