 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 645
RE: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 01:18:32 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Ice [mailto:icestorm@inwave.com]
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2000 1:02 PM
To: lugnet.lego.direct@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

Brad Justus wrote:
snip....

Finally, Tom - and others who have made the same • observation - you're
absolutely correct that our participation here has not been • as promised. The
blame for this lies entirely with me, and I will make no • excuses. I will
simply have to let our actions going forward (from this • moment on) demonstrate
our commitment to you and all LEGO enthusiasts everywhere.

Here's a promise: I'll be posting by the end of this week. • And it'll be news
that I think everyone is looking forward to.

Until then ... Play Well.

-- Brad

Brad Justus
Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct

In a perfect world, the posting would be for a complete parts
reference
guide AND a way to bulk order any part in any color. Even if
it isn't this
fall, knowing it's coming would be nice. :)

Mark

What about being able to order 'promo sets like the kabaya ones, and any
other set available in any market, so you'd be able to get any set in
current distribution.

Oh, and don't forget the little bit about being available anywhere in the
world for all orders :-) [1]

[Sorry, but I just had to add that last little request/suggestion ;) I'll
try not to re-start that discussion too often, and hope I soon don't have
to....It's not like I enjoy it or anything :) ]

[1] Actually, I doubt everyone will be looking forward to it, unless it
impacts directly on their country, so maybe my requests [and subsequent
flaming] have been heard...here's hoping. Otherwise, I can't see myself
getting overly excited over the information hinted at in the 'promise'.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)