 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 521 – 540 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) I think Frank is referring to sets 7000-7003, the "young" dinosaur series. Other than the heads and tails, the bulk of the body is made up of bricks, mostly slope pieces. Henry (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Bionicle: Juniorized?

(...) Yes, I have made some great original creations by combining multiple Bionicle sets. It's fun and there are many possibilities. Have _you_ tried building something with Bionicle? (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Check Out What's New at shop.LEGO.com!

We are always adding LEGO sets and accessories to our online assortment. Now, you can check out this page for the latest product news and offerings: (URL) it's a new item, a service update or a long-gone LEGO favorite that is now available, you will (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Lego won't help - any idea?

Hi, I'm just spending my spare time with cleaning my technic sets and replacing the defect parts. On my 8448 the technic shock absobers (clear) were broken. Same at 8446. A small tube from 8445's steering was lost. So I ordered spare parts for three (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Now what?

(...) A big AMEN to that. I'm all for bringing back classic *designs*, not necessarily *sets*. The 2 elements I'd most love to see produced in a color not currently available are the 4x3 low slope and the 3x3 low double corner slope in *dark gray* (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: What a downer :-(

(...) Well, my answer is buy Meccano instead ... they have some nice sets for reasonable prices. Meccano Motion System 50 Re-use 599 Meccano building pieces to make up to 50 different models with this sensational kit. Includes a 6 Volt motor and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) Note that if the winner was chosen by balancing the various questions that they might not know the complete order since they may have only used the other factors for the two top contenders or something). It may be best though not to release (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: You get to choose! (first none-"Wow"-answer)

(...) I don't agree at all. Most of us would rather buy a rereleased legend (if it was the theme they liked) than any of the sets available on the shelves right now. The legends available are 10 times better than most of the sets that are now on the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) If you did this to one of my GoB sets, and I find out about it, I _will_ take you to small claims court. _I_ own the design, period. If you come up with something similar, fine. But, if you take from my design, and it is not enough different (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) I think you'll find little disagreement when I say you're not a typical twelve-year-old boy. In fact I think you have more in common with us AFOL's than with most kids your age. I challenge you: Show <set:497 Galaxy Explorer> and some more (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  RE: LEGO.new is coming [but not to Australia :( ]

<Appologies for not threading...> (...) So I'd heard. It doesn't mean I have to like it...or believe it :) (...) I know this, it's just that I'm getting sick and tired of TLG's treatment of Australia.[and not neccesarily all of this should go to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) OK, here’s what I think: Nice configuration indeed, but not any better bulk choices. Basically the same as before. So when will we find a “a la carte” shopping? A real bulk shopping for real creators? I can understand your choices for not (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) <snip> (...) Man, those are all REALLY excellent choices. Is it accidental that you chose a set with the black feathers? But anyway, those first two sets you mention are about as necessary as the Guarded Inn. Once you have some large castles, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Legends in stores?

(...) So-- If I may ask, how are Legends doing as a product line? Are we likely to see "legends" in stores? Are the Wild West & Pirate sets currently in stores considered "legends"? I guess why I ask is that I'd much prefer them in stores. I hate to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(General note: I have no clue where this discussion should be going, general, marketplace theory? Feel free to redirect) John & All, (...) Indeed. As a pretty big collector of LEGO sets (Not for money, bt I enjoy havbing them) and of LEGO parts, I (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) One such example would be the Y-Wing+TIE set featuring Darth Vader on the box cover. It was the only source for that figure for over a year until the figure sets came out. The number of Y-Wing set sold would be greatly reduced if the figure (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: what makes a legend?

In regards to your question, I feel certain changes such as wheels and stickers are totally accaptable, as long as the reason for the change is explained before hand. The only changes I would be against are changes in the colour of pieces (I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

Brad & All, (...) Wow, talk about extremely awesome! I would have NEVER imagined TLC ever doing this. It is a dream come true! : ) (...) That is great, so people who own the original sets can say, yes, I have the original one as well. Great idea! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: in USA too (was: Re: LEGO Direct in Europe)

"Eric McCarthy" <eric@reasoning.com> wrote in message news:3A106F8A.B5FEAE...ing.com... (...) Not only that, but the "wishlist" feature is sorely lacking in terms of what I expect from a web wishlist, in particular: The wishlist should be linkable, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) They shouldn't think of it as "bothering" at all! 8^0 In previous threads people have said that, even if TLC should go belly-up, they would satisfy their Lego needs on the secondary market rather than buying clone brands. That's a heavy (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

More:  Next Page >>