 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4035
4034  |  4036
Subject:
Check Out What's New at shop.LEGO.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:57:01 GMT

We are always adding LEGO sets and accessories to our online assortment.
Now, you can check out this page for the latest product news and offerings:
http://shop.lego.com/whatsnew.asp

Whether it's a new item, a service update or a long-gone LEGO favorite that
is now available, you will find the latest happenings here.  Let us know
what you think!
--Jarid

Jarid Lukin
Commerce Project Manager