 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4036
Re: Check Out What's New at shop.LEGO.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:00:04 GMT

"Jarid Lukin" <jarid.lukin@america.lego.com> wrote in message
We are always adding LEGO sets and accessories to our online assortment.
Now, you can check out this page for the latest product news and • offerings:
http://shop.lego.com/whatsnew.asp

Whether it's a new item, a service update or a long-gone LEGO favorite • that
is now available, you will find the latest happenings here.  Let us know

At last! We have been waiting for that feature for ages!

THANK YOU!

Now, can we have a button at the bottom: "Add all to basket" :-)

Huw