 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4038
Re: Check Out What's New at shop.LEGO.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:54:32 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, William R. Ward writes:
"Jarid Lukin" <jarid.lukin@america.lego.com> writes:
We are always adding LEGO sets and accessories to our online assortment.
Now, you can check out this page for the latest product news and offerings:
http://shop.lego.com/whatsnew.asp

Whether it's a new item, a service update or a long-gone LEGO favorite that
is now available, you will find the latest happenings here.  Let us know
what you think!

One problem, though - it won't load under Netscape 4.7.  It loads fine
under IE, though.  Please try to make sure you are compatible with all
widely used browsers.

Loads OK (very slow though) on my Netscape 4.6.

ROSCO