 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 481 – 500 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

John Neal wrote in message <3A84A90A.F9E7E566@u...st.net>... (...) Well when I rag on the juniorization it is coming from a mother's perspective. I find it pathetic that the target age for the City Center sets are 5-8(?) and my four year old son (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) Oh, they do still. But you have to go to a specialty store for them. Examples are the Velux house, all the 2000 Shell sets and probably some others that escape me right now. The problem is not that kids want something easier to build, but what (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) I'm not sure that bulk or by-the-brick type purchasing will ever be that large a segment of the market. I strongly suspect that unless something happens to change our culture, that the in-store purchase of sets will be the the bulk of the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: lego should make multimodel instructions (ala 6861)

(...) Hmmm you forget Technic.. (...) Ok but maybe you could re-releas older classic sets in grouped packs? (...) With a copy to brickshelf? After all us Internet active lego(R) scan there frewquently. And this might solve the limitation on older (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Skeleton Henchmen

(...) 2nded 2nded!!!! If all we get these days is the 3 minifig hero sets, I'd like to see: - 2 Ogel's henchmen + 1 Ogel - 2 Imperial Guards + 1 Emperor (or 1 shuttle pilot) - 2 Storm Troopers + 1 Tie Fighter pilot I'd also like to see a minifig (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Got my other order wrong (Re: Got my order wrong)

THANK YOU for saying something! I got my eToys order last week, and didn't even open it - I ordered 3 sets of roadsigns. Sure enough, there were 3 white sub-boxes in the order, so I only got ONE QUARTER of what I should have! I called, complained, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego

It may not be as hopeless for all independent toy store that wish to sell Lego. There is an independent toy store here in Calgary, Alberta that does sell Lego, and they stock quite a bit of Lego. Also, I was able to pick up the Studios Monsters sets (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) Just to say it, that is the approximate price I have paid during the last year for both MISB copies of that set. If it used to go for $200, well I guess the price has dropped. Frankly, I wouldn't pay a lot more than I have on these sets. You (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

(...) I do play on the floor (carpet) with my Jr. sets all the time! Less pieces to lose, and you can be building with them and watching tv at the same time. As the vehicles are rather similar and simple, the real challenge lies in customizing the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) I think that's too simple an answer. The list didn't contain any really shocking information. It had some Star Wars sets, which are fairly recognisable by their names- and then it had some other set names which could, frankly, be just about (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) This is quite likely with a lot of enthusiasts buying multiple copies of the set. My comment is that people should stretch their lego budgets because other rare, classic sets are coming out. (...) Yes and No. I think there is a time period of (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: time to get what we want

(...) My "crusade" started almost a year ago by trying to convince shop@home to ship to Israel also. The facts are we can't get in Israel Legends, MOCs, Mindstorms and the way things going this year most of the shops here brings cheap Chinese (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:39C67132.AF7873...est.net... (...) great (...) I agree :-) I have been reading this group for quite a while and it saddened me that the majority of posts have a negative tone. For some strange (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  10000 S@H screw up

Hi, I tried to order 10000 Guarded Inn online at S@H (in Germany), but it is marked as sold out for a couple of days now. I couldn't believe this and phoned S@H. I was told that there are still more than 2500 copies available (in Denmark). So what's (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: train windows

I find it hard to believe that they're willing to give up the econmies of scale here. How many of us are there? 1000? Compared to the number of children who consume sets one at a time... well, let's do the math: 300 or so million people in the US. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: what makes a legend?

A "Legend" is in the eye of the beholder. That being said, here are my beholdings: There are two types of "Legends". One, a set I owned that was great to build, great to look at, great to play with. The second type (the more important one), is a set (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: I still can't believe it's true! ()was: S@H Germany, joke of the new century

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) I have to admit that I wasn't exactly thrilled when I saw what is available through S@H over here in the Netherlands (from what I saw it's about the same as in Germany). The list is twice as short as the US version. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Would you buy it?????

I would definitely like to see Lego acquire a license and started producing mecha themed sets(if they can't do something cool on their own - highly likely). To some extent I believe in the minds of TLC, they already are through Bionicle and some of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Hee hee! True dat. But Mark, since Brad mentioned the sets will be released through S@H, I bet the next issue will have those advertised for the "general" public, not just the AFOL one. Still, I bet most of their orders will arrive from us. (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) (Jeff removed the link out of courtesy to Lego) What sets feature those 1x4x6 doors? I don't think I own any of them (but I will soon!) Dave! (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

More:  Next Page >>