 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 41 – 60 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: what makes a legend?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes: First let me answer your very first question out of the subject line: "what makes a legend?" In my eyes a legend has at least one out of the following two characteristic qualities: - it is standing far over (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 0.659)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I think this too. I'm an original space fan and the thought of them walking around with big chunky helmuts disgusts me (not as much as Jack Stone, though!) Also re: wheels - Many of the classic space and Blacktron sets came with those large (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 0.659)

  Re: what makes a legend?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes: Other people have posted some great ideas but one I wanted to toss out is to use the Lugnet set database as one data source. A large number of people have already voted on what sets they like there, and I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 0.659)

  Re: what makes a legend?

First, let me say that although some of my comments regarding 10000, 10001, & 10002 may have, in the past, sounded a little nit-picky, LEGENDS RULES in every way! Thank you! I’ve posted some of my nit-picky comments to the forum so that the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 0.659)

  Re: what makes a legend?

Brad Justus wrote in message ... (...) <snip> (...) are (...) we -- (...) details? I agree with those who have written that the spirit of the set is more important than the details of individual parts. Specifically, I don't care about the metal (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 0.658)

  Re: what makes a legend?

There's a load of reactions here already, so I'll keep it short. I't very hard to give an overall verdict on replacement parts. I mean, almost invisible changes, like the minifig heads, would be hard to object to. In fact, even the 2x4 basic brick (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 0.658)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I hope the Wayback Machine has settings for the 70's. :) (...) Are you referring to the 2x4 black bricks with the 'plug in' wheels that could go on the long or short sides? Or are you meaning the 2x2 black bricks with the preinstalled smaller (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 0.658)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) This would depend on the individual set in question. I suspect you'd have a hard time reproducing the crater plates and landing-pad plates from old space sets, but even without any plates, or with plain grey plates, I think a Galaxy Explorer (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 0.658)

  Re: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)

Another shopping story: I was (coincidently) in a Walmart last night. This was in Nashville. I too eavesdropped. A lady (maybe a grandmother) and a boy around 10 were in the same aisle. I was browsing for clearance Lego and had found a few sets. The (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 0.596)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Oy vey! "all but one"? I think we should take a closer look at that. Below is a list of all the spotlight items going back 2 weeks. The homepage shows at most 1 week back, so this covers a lot of ground. The vast majority of Spotlight items (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 0.588)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) It was the *first* *train* summit. (...) I can't talk about future products, about demographics or web usage or sales figures, or about costs/numbers/successes for various marketing, sales or production activities, for example. There are other (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct) !

wheel, sets
(score: 0.586)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Awesome! I hope all of those who have been whining will think about what happened here, and think about Larry's comments over the past few months about how whining is not the best way to go about things, and consider that this meeting probably (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 0.586)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) I believe that LEGO can maintain its lead by continuing to design high-quality building sets which appeal to progressively larger market segments, but that the ultimate winner will not be the one who designs and sells the best sets. The leader (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands) !

wheel, sets
(score: 0.560)

  Re: New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete

"Karl Paulsen" <karlepaulsen> wrote in message news:K7G6y3.FMK@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory website teams at TLG. Why does the part described as 'MOTOR 2X2X1 1/3' appear as an orderable LEGO Factory element in LDD, but does not appear in the (...) (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.504)

  Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

Hi! Here are three questions: one about LEGO trademarks and two for the LDraw community. The questions stem from a casual interest in selling custom LEGO kits with instructions. Because there are existing vendors of excellent such kits - and books (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

sets
(score: 0.500)

  Re: Super Chief will be ready for prime-time: a trick to make it work.

A funny thing that I noticed wrt changes in train wheels happened right around 1996, specifically in set 2126 (the 4 train cars). It seems that the center hole is not "true" center or the wheels where not "true" round. I recall making several 2 axle (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 0.481)

  Re: a trick to make NEW trainwheels work - PICTURE SERIE

Taking the low road... I was thinking how to shave off some plastic from the wheel flange. And it's not that big of a deal the roundness of the flange isn't as critical as the the roundness of the wheel tread. But then it hit me, using a small (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 0.481)

  a trick to make NEW trainwheels work - PICTURE SERIE

Hi all, Everything is said about this bad wheel molds, I hope (and EXPECT) Lego will make new molds in short time!! More interesting: HOW DO WE GET OUR WHEELS TO WORK PROPERLY??? .... without to much work. :-) Please check out the pics I uploaded, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 0.481)

  Super Chief will be ready for prime-time: a trick to make it work.

Dear all, a German Afol posted the (maybe only his?) solution to the wheelblock trouble: (URL) in German) He found out, that most troubles were caused by wheels that touched the wheel blocks in 12 o'clock position. And of course that is the more the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 0.481)

  Re: Super Chief will be ready for prime-time: a trick to make it work.

(...) It is mentioned here: (URL) wrote:*** I asked around this morning and discovered something interesting about the train wheels. The train wheels are one of the few items that are manufactured by a third party. We discovered that there were some (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 0.480)

More:  Next Page >>