 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 301 – 320 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Now what?

(...) Like I posted before in various threads I agree we are not the target market. Maybe if you have the finances to buy tons of sets just to get a few parts you need you can build whatever you like, most of us probably can't. And even then, some (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.273)

  Re: What set is this part from?

I agree, and I'm sure MANY others agree, that 730 was an absolutely awesome set for parts or building. I don't think it would be considered a Legend, however. I could definitely see it as a Classic or Variant, though. Jake - if you can, mention that (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.273)

  Re: Now what?

"John Kelly 3" <jkelly3@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H07sxL.5wA@lugnet.com... (...) any (...) complete (...) If (...) were (...) always (...) The inventory you had available to you in the model shop is nothing to do with the inventory of parts (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.273)

  New way for LEGO to gauge interest in sets?

One of my other hobbies is borad games, especially what are commonly referred to as "German Games" and wargames. One of the U.S. game manufacturers, GMT, was having a hard time making ends meeet a few years ago, because new games weren't selling as (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.273)

  Re: Now what?

(...) A big AMEN to that. I'm all for bringing back classic *designs*, not necessarily *sets*. The 2 elements I'd most love to see produced in a color not currently available are the 4x3 low slope and the 3x3 low double corner slope in *dark gray* (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.273)

  Re: Now what?

(...) Tell you what Larry, I'll colour you bright red, yellow and blue and see if that helps clear things up! :-) I guess these have all looked European in the past. The "DB" stickers didn't help matters. Being British though, they look as foreign (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.273)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) Not to mention the Naboo Starfighter and the Special Edition Naboo Starfighter. And Yoda the minifig and Yoda the sculpture. :) (...) That's not an issue. The Sith Infiltrator is in the movie for how many seconds? Even worse, the battle droid (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.273)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

trimmed to lego.direct to reduce "noise level" (...) hopefully yes....but this is still too much of a broad assumption. Consideration and Actually coming out with a specific set are two different matters. (...) I like the term you initially used as (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.273)

  Re: Now what?

Actually the bricks I had available in the model shop had everything to do with the inventory that Lego had. Where do you think we got our bricks from? You think that they would be unwilling to send us the elements we wanted if they had them? The (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.273)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) I think TLC covered most of the major vessels of the classic trilogy, exept a few I think we'll see this year: AT-AT, but diminished for price. A set that will be a bit like the AT-ST: not to proportion, but fairly accurate. Don't expect (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.273)

  Re: Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

(...) I think it would look pretty good in "real life". Especialy with chrome replacing the white. Something like that would sell pretty good, even if the average AFOL didn't touch it. Personally, I think if Lego would do more sets like MegaBloks, a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

sets
(score: 0.273)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) (URL) 4.5V battery tenders in these sets each had a different colour scheme (roof - body - bottom): 161: blue - red - black 5075: grey - red - black 1134: grey - blue - black regards, Wez (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.272)

  Re: Now what?

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:H07n5n.Fn6@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) for (...) I have come to the conclusion that Lego, and/or specifically Lego Direct, have little interest in increasing the variety of bulk (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.272)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Let's not put words in the mouth of Brad Justus. I asked this question at BrickFest because it needed to be asked, but I was less than satisfied with the answer given. More information would have been good, but is/was not reasonable to expect. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.272)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) These are some good ideas - I don't think there's much potential in simple colour variants of sets. Using more realistic colours may appeal to adult builders who are after the parts, but I don't think they'd have the broad market appeal (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.272)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) ~My _Magic 8-Ball_ says that: “All signs point to Yes!” But seriously, quite a few people already expressed interest; Tom Stang: would have done a gray 375, I would have voted for it instantly. Allan Bedford: I would as well. I could turn it (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.272)

  Recycle symbols

I have noticed that the various bulk offerings are in a bag of recyclable plastic, and they display fairly clearly the triple-arrow recycle symbol, which is definately a good thing. Kudos to whoever it was that designed the packaging for including (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.272)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Hey, it’s just a start, we just can’t plan on going sub-orbital on the first attempt. There’s far more potential in this concept…but initially I honestly believe that to create a 375/6075 Yellow Castle in Dark Gray would be the perfect launch (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.272)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

<snip> (...) I am 12 and a half years old. I wish buckets like that (BT1, M:Tron, ect) would come out because I wasn't alive during that time period and I missed out on the great sets. The sets to me right now seem boring now. Don't even get me (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.272)

  Re: B-unit kit...??

(...) or (...) (mostly (...) Dear Santa Fe Fans! Sorry, but I see no bigger need for a B-Unit-pack. As far as I see the market situation TLC can only support us AFOLs with a limited amount of sets. If there came an upgrade kit, we certainly would (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 0.272)

More:  Next Page >>