 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 241 – 260 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

(...) snip... (...) I was being partly facetious. I like the chrome helmets, which would be nice to be able to order in bulk. However, for each helmet I purchase through these sets, I'm going to get a dragon I'm not especially crazy about. Promoting (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.903)

  Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)

Hi all, Brad is correct that the set is 99% basic bricks (depending on what you consider basic). However, there are plenty of these 2x6's and 2x8's as well as 2x10's. Most of these large bricks are blue or red, on the other hand there are many (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home?

Jared, When I called the regular S&H number, I received the same response. They then forwarded me to a customer service # where they recognized the numbers, but still had limited information. Thanks to 2 phone lines and LUGNET, I was able to verify (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.902)

  S@H shop site and 8479 :-(

My paper catalog indicates that I can order the 8479 barcode multi-set, but when I try to do so by entering 8479 in the item number search, I'm told this set is not available in this country (United States). Does "not available in any store" include (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Bulk Direct

(...) We'll forgive you anyways <grin,duck,run> (...) Sorry, unless you scope out garage sales or have a relative strapped for cash. (...) We are all waiting to see. (...) It would be nice to see more Theme-based tubs and buckets. (...) I do not (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.902)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

(...) Our familiy also dislikes them because of the storage problems these sets do cause: we have separate drawers for each part. These juniorized sets have so many big specialized parts that it is very unconvenient to store them. The only (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.902)

  Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)

(...) eliminates (...) green") of (...) green" is (...) that (...) color. (...) I've suggested "Liberty Green" before. It's both very easy to remember, and descriptive as well because it associates the colour with the set it first appeared in. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

(...) And all the other colors just for luck. I need tan 1x3s. Plates and bricks. At least they're in current sets. While we're at it, the brown 1x4 brick is still a mythological creature. Never been seen in captivity. Speaking of brown, brown roof (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.902)

  Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) because (...) I live in Idaho and I received my catalog last Friday, I seem to be one of the first to get the new one. I ordered the windows last Saturday, however they are backordered until November 24. If (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.902)

  Ideas! (Was Re: S@H bulk pages are too slow)

That's interesting. Using IE 5.5 on my DSL line from home, I have no complaints *at all* about the performance of (URL) said, I think they could take a couple of LARGE hints from well-done B2C e-commerce sites like Amazon, etc. and make the site (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) This Orange brick packs news was just a bit late for me. I didn't see it till today and it seems you all snapped up the in-stock sets! I have been put on a back order list:( maybe I'll see them in November? See Ya... Robin W GFLTC PS I'm with (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) I'm not sure that bulk or by-the-brick type purchasing will ever be that large a segment of the market. I strongly suspect that unless something happens to change our culture, that the in-store purchase of sets will be the the bulk of the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

sets
(score: 0.902)

  Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

Attn : Lego UK Ltd Lego Futura Lego Direct Mr Brad Justus. LUGNET readership.. Dear Sirs ( with apologies), As a long term fan of your construction toys and products I would like to suggeste the following ideas for 2003 onwards. (I have used this (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.902)

  Re-release of classical sets?

Has there been any word on the release of classical sets? I sure could go for a 375:) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.901)

  Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

(...) ^^^...^^^ Now there Is an Idea for an ENTIRE RANGE!!!. <FAKED Catlouge blurb> ******** belives that children should develop and express theire dramatic and creative skills. Now with the LEGO(R) theatre they can. Join the Players as they embark (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.901)

  Will we be seeing Castle Accessories soon?

Will we be seeing Castle Accessories soon? And if so will they be available at Shop At Home? Another few questions still linger on...will new castle sets be introduced sometime in 2001? If so, then when? Will TLC ever decide to pre-release (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.901)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) A world without TLC frightens me. And it frightens me that the company may be in trouble. Not grave trouble. Not yet. But maybe in a few years. IMO, the new catalog indicates a slight shift in the right direction, but not by much. Megabloks is (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

sets
(score: 0.901)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) Doesn't seem to be their current method: it's more like "grasping for market share by making simple, disposable sets with the promise of instant play value thereby completely missing the core competency of the product". (...) Well, that at (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

sets
(score: 0.901)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

Great topic. And many of us train heads have thought of this is several very similar ways. Some even doing it (train guild, MOC sales...) But to even partially realize a spin off there would need to be at least a million upfront. Run the numbers on (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 0.901)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Hmmm,hey Tom does this mean we can design and order sets with garage doors?Or sets with dare i say MONORAIL! (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.901)

More:  Next Page >>