 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1281 – 1300 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:39C67132.AF7873...est.net... (...) great (...) I agree :-) I have been reading this group for quite a while and it saddened me that the majority of posts have a negative tone. For some strange (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.202)

  Re: I still can't believe it's true! ()was: S@H Germany, joke of the new century

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) I have to admit that I wasn't exactly thrilled when I saw what is available through S@H over here in the Netherlands (from what I saw it's about the same as in Germany). The list is twice as short as the US version. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

Hi Ben, the entire story has been pretty easy, so here's a short version that may hopefully answer all your questions: I called LEGO S@H early this morning and I was very excited about how it works. I couldn't wait to place my first order. However, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.202)

  Important additions to my last posting!

Hi all again!!!! I know I am replying to my own e-mail, but something GREAT happened that pushed my dissapointment at least a far step away, although I am still sceptic. Wow, please let me share the latest news, since it's been an interesting story! (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.202)

  I still can't believe it's true! ()was: S@H Germany, joke of the new century

Hi all, the guy that actually contacted LEGO this morning was me, but Paul: Thanks a lot for mentioning it here already. If anyone wants to know what excactly happened, read on. And Brad, I hope you read this as well! Since I am very excited about (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

Hey Frank, I've been one of the most optimistic ones among all. I didn't like all these negative tones either, since I was too happy about each and ervery small step forward that Brad Justus announced. I kept believing that everything will be (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Lego New is Up (and ALREADY a mistake)

I've deleted the cache, temp files, etc. The site still looks the same to me. Is there something I should be looking for that is different from the old site. (URL) still has a splash screen that says "The race begins September 2000" I figured the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.202)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) Larry, Larry, Larry... I merely want information about sets currently available elsewhere in the world --how big a breach of proprietary information is this supposed to be? Aren't you wildly overstating your case? (...) I think that I am not (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.202)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

Larry, Richard, (...) of (...) Europe. (...) the (...) about (...) Indeed. I think we would all like access to the different sets, I would be willing to pay more for them. I was hoping that a new online / international LEGO Direct might be able to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.201)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) Actually, I'm also sure that there is no possibility of "availability of everything IN everywhere", but I wish there would be a possibility of "availability of everything TO everywhere". Being a citizen of a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.201)

  Re: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

(...) I spend more on new store-bought sets than those old sets on Ebay, but I should explain in detail. I buy the new sets when they are on sale or deep discount. (judging from the shelves, S@H will be offering Town Jr. and Rock Raider sets for (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.201)

  Re: the best laid plans of mice and men

(...) LOL! Can anyone say "junior"? I know this post has caused some controversy, but I did think it was funny. I also think serious points could be drawn from it too. Juniorized pieces are a legitimate gripe for many of us. High price/piece ratios (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.201)

  Differences Between US and Canadian S@H Catalogs

Dear Brad Justus, To this date the Shop at Home (S@H) catalog for Canada has had different contents than the US one (US having extra pages) even though both countries now order from the same US location. My question is why can I not get a US catalog (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.201)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) I asked specific questions that I wanted answered. Or didn't you notice? (...) I am not at all sure that I have to do any of this pursuant to the charter of this newsgroup. And anyway, that's for TLC to decide. I don't get paid to do their (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.201)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) Arguing amongst ourselves in this .lego.direct group isn't helpful to TLC, and isn't what this ng is about. Please take LEGO arguments over to .general or .off-topic.debate if they're non-LEGO-related. OTOH, if you're actively arguing with (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.201)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

Someone just wrote me an email, containing the following and other statements, my reply follows that writer's statement: ~~~...~~~ <<but you tend to come across as very upset and incoherent much of the time. >> I enjoy writing in a rhetorical style (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.201)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) What does it mean, exactly, to "support" your wants? I don't have an issue with you wanting things. "Want" all you want. My issue is that you seem to fail to understand basic economics, or seem to think that it doesn't apply to you. You act (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.201)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) My apologies. I was not trying to exhibit bad form, which is why I quoted a single statement anonymously from the other writer. S/he did not post here and I thought it was respectful to not make that decision on that person's behalf. I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.201)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) TLC has already established the means to sell to me directly, I am just trying to get them to sell me the products that *I want* (the whole available line of products) instead of the products that they proffer to me instead (a limited range of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.201)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) I think you might catch a few more flies with honey than with vinegar or vitriol. What exactly is your right to this information? I didn't see an insert in the last set I bought promising that I was going to find out about everything (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.201)

More:  Next Page >>