 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1101 – 1120 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) That's a nice slip into quasi-rant mode, but it's rather nonsequitor. Regardless, yes, I might wonder if bricks and minifigures are "tired" (in terms of buyer interest) since LEGO continues to juniorize their product (ie pitch them at younger (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

(...) Which one? :) (URL) I doubt you'd see either one. The first is too difficult to build, and the second requires too many discontinued parts. In fact, it doesn't look like I have many designs at all that would make reasonable sets. Some possible (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.space)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  LEGO Mania magazine: questions and comments

I go the latest LEGO Mania magazine in the mail today. I have a few questions and comments about the magazine. I have always assumed that LEGO S@H produces this magazine. Is this true? Is someone at LEGO Direct responsible for the magazine's (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) All AFOLs aren't created equal. I'm an AFOL who's trying to keep to a budget and manage my personal free time between my family and my bricks. If I have to buy three 10020s so I can build a proper B-unit (i.e. three gray port holes per side (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Going once, going twice, sold!

(...) Hmmm... Looks intersting. What other stuff are you going to auction? And will it always be one at a time? The prices will probablly get pretty outragous...(I'm twelve, so I can't afford high ebay prices!) A 'buy it now' should be offered too. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  8431 Sold Out

Dear LEGO Direct, Is 8431 sold out for good or is this just temporary? On SAH they show it as being sold-out and I was surprised there wasn't an option for back-orders. I decided not to worry but today I got my SAH catalog and I see 8430 but no (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) Larry and Todd were specifically referring to the Lego.com *website* in those messages though. From the kids I used to do "Technic class" with, they really loved the Lego website and visited it *a lot*. Between (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Bad Policy #1 (What's the deal, LEGO Direct?)

(...) Marc, I apologize in advance. My posting yesterday obviously left some unanswered questions. Your message actually touches on two different points that might seem related, but I want to address them separately. Point 1: Why does Shop At Home (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LD's Auctions - Super Chief

(...) I agree with you Kevin. Considering how much money LEGO lost up through 2000, I think they deserve a chance to make an economic comeback by any methods necessary. After all, they are a business, and the purpose of a business is to make money. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  S@H US gets all, we get nothing....

Why am i feeling so bad... Is it because: - S@H US gets a nice bulk discount and we (Europe) still have nothing, despite that Jake announced it months ago... - S@H US/Canada now even gets free shipping and we ofcourse don't. - Here, in Belgium at (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Going once, going twice, sold!

I can't truly express how disappointed I was to see this announcement. As a Canadian AFOL who has yet to even receive a Shop@Home catalog (after multiple requests) offering the Super Chief for sale, to see Lego now offering them for sale on E-bay is (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Actually, I think LEGO would benefit greatly (as in, money in their pockets) if they offered the desireable parts because they are simply desireable! However, I'd have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, it's great that I can get huge (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) That's why I used the phrase "we alone". If others want it -- not just us -- I think they'll do it [make the set, bulk pack, whatever]. But as for the comment that what we want sells better than the other stuff, I didn't hear that at all in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 5563 at LEGO Shop at Home

(...) Hmmm, these kind of stores are getting more and more scarce every day! I used to have some addresses in my neighbourhood, but some of them closed their shop :-( I also found some shop in the east of the Netherlands and there I bought lots of (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

(...) Not answering for Lawrence; these are my opinions. After I read the catalog, I was struck (and dismayed) by one thing above all: No new major System theme entries for 2002, except Harry Potter (which debuted early for film schedule reasons). (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON Light Gray?

(...) Mike, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I feel it's only fair to state this: If the LEGO company as a whole doesn't soon pull up its socks, there won't be any LEGO Direct, there won't be any bulk parts and there won't be any more (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

In article <G4Gn2J.95H@lugnet.com>, Tim Rueger <rueger@io.com> wrote: I would *just* love to have shirts with just the logos of Classic Space and Technic. ...and oh, what I'd do for a shirt with the Classic Space "Starship Voyager" on it!!!... (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Wondering about creation rights (Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

(...) This amount is likely to be quite miniscule. Something on the order of less than $1 per copy of the set. (In the recording industry, artists usually get a dollar or two per album sold. And that is with the amount being written in a contract.) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Of course interestingly, the colors of doors available have never before been available, so the value of the existing doors probably has only dropped a little. Now windows on the other hand, well, grey windows used to be close to the most rare (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

Thank you guys very much! I really appreciate your comment. But it is really discouraging to hear that TLC is not willing to change. My concern is that their best products aren't available in stores! WHY WHY WHY??? Who benefits from this policy? (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>