 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1081 – 1100 of 1413.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Use of lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.dear-lego

I'd like to make a suggestion on the use of lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.dear-lego. Of late there has been much "debate" about whether TLC is doing "the right thing" or not, or somewhere in between. While some very legitimate concerns are getting (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

sets
(score: 0.216)

  Re: The Quality Downfall

(...) For starters, the whole thing was too short and WAY too polite. C'mon, spew some venom, Man! I am of two minds on the issue of whether I care or not. On the one hand, TLC continues to make pathetically stupid choices about their product line (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.216)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Tom, I don't think this is a lousy idea--in fact I we have suggested it to Brad as one possibility. (Brad, by the way, does still work at LEGO Direct, Todd.) As David Eaton said in the next thread-branch over ((URL) we need to figure out what (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.216)

  Re: Some New Town Windows (like Minitalia) would be nice!

(...) I second the opinion that this windows are something LEGO Direct should look into possibly offering in the future- they add variety to building possibilities, and the fact that they were only offered in a small series of sets adds some amount (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.216)

  Globe trees, flowers, and leaves?

To Whom It May Concern: Now that we have two sizes of spruce trees -- is there any chance that we can get cypress trees, globe trees, flowers of all colors, the 14 stud leaf elements, the smaller leaves of 6 studs, bamboo elements, the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.216)

  Re: shop.lego.com broken?

I have the same problem if I use Internet Explorer. If I use Netscape Navigator on the same machine it works fine. I suspect I have a bad cookie or something similar that IE is tripping up on. I'm running Windows 2000 so you'll have to adjust the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.215)

  Re: 7171 tolerance (was: Not at all a pact with the devil... (values of TLC))

(...) This bracket part is in many sets. I think what occurs is this: The 1x2 plate on top is quite precisely a 1x2 plate. If you stack 1x2 plates on top of the example given, you will see how close they fit the bracket However, the surface is not (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.215)

  Re: 7171 tolerance (was: Not at all a pact with the devil... (values of TLC))

(...) This bracket part is in many sets. I think what occurs is this: The 1x2 plate on top is quite precisely a 1x2 plate. If you stack 1x2 plates on top of the example given, you will see how close they fit the bracket However, the surface is not (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.215)

  Re: Brick Quality Issues (was: 7171 tolerance)

(...) I agree 100%. I've noticed more smearing on paint recently, mostly on Star Wars minifigs. I've gotten at least two minifigs who's faces look like they're in a wind tunnel. As for the decreased quality of the plastic, I know that the newer (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.215)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil... (values of TLC)

(...) sorry to jump into this thread a week later. I'm basically in lugnet.trains and at www.1000steine.de/forum/ [snip] (...) This point has been discussed in the German community alot. I think most Germans are of the opinion that TLC really has a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.215)

  A call for a Current Promotions page on LEGO.com

Dear LEGO, There has been much discussion here about the current promotion with Quaker Instant Oatmeal and the Life On Mars sets. While the LEGO User community is pretty good about sharing this type of information when discovered, it would be a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.215)

  Re: Ideas for themes and other suggestions.

Farlie A wrote in message ... (...) old (...) Megabloks have ski/snow sports sets out at the moment, along with skateboard/bike sports sets. They actualy look very cool. Kevin ---...--- Victorian House: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.215)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

Jake- Thanks for bringing a little sanity and actual fact to this discussion. I am incredibly sick of all the self-righteous whining about a software company being 'evil'. I think some people need to open a history book or even turn on the nightly (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.214)

  Re: New 'Hard to Find' option on shop @ home

"Sean Harrington" <harrington@macgenius.com> wrote in message news:G79o0J.1H4@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) LUGNET (...) I agree. My 'very interesting' comment related to the fact the option existed, as opposed to the actual sets on sale regards (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk)

sets
(score: 0.214)

  New 'Hard to Find' option on shop @ home

Very interesting! Noticed a new 'Hard to Find' menu option on shop @ home It's on the 'Shop at home exclusives' menu Swear it wasnt there last week, at least on the UK site I visit. In the USA site there are several sets listed Unfortunately there (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk)

sets
(score: 0.214)

  2001 Creator Max & Tina sets (was: Latest update from LEGO Direct)

(...) pages 36-37 Of course the web link <www.lego.com/creator> printed in the catalog is not yet available. I don't know why TLC keeps promoting web site URLs before they are active. On a positive note, I was able to find some of the Creator sets (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.214)

  Re: New 'Hard to Find' option on shop @ home

(...) Ho-freaking, hum! The US S@H page has six items (as of 9:30am PDT), most of them Arachnoid items... Robo Stalker, 2153, US$29.99 (URL) Dance Ridge, 6718, US$7.99 (URL) Creeper, 6837, US$7.99 (URL) Prowler, 6919, US$39.99 (URL) Stinger, 6969 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk)

sets
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Latest update from LEGO Direct

(...) I know that up here in Canada the Zellers stores have the new LoM sets while Toys R Us has the new Star Wars sets. Not sure if that helps you or not. :) Ryan Cassell (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.214)

  !!Warning- Pure Speculation!!

<Warning!! This message contains pure speculation on the part of it's authour> Tripping The Light Fantastic. 'It came from a 'fortunate' encounter with a prism and it sort of devloped' stated a senior Lego designer today. Now not only can you build (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad.dev)

sets
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Mystery of LEGO 6500

Asher Kobin wrote in message ... (...) produced? (...) I have a question: do the white slope bricks used on top of the restaurant appear in other sets, with that red roof-tile printing? Cheers, Paul LUGNET member 164 (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.214)

More:  Next Page >>