 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1593
Re: Mystery of LEGO 6500
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:28:12 GMT

Asher Kobin wrote in message ...
Now that we have established LEGO insiders reading this group, I wonder if
they can do a little information digging and tell us the real story of 6500
Holiday Village (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6500).  Were any ever • produced?
Why was it not released?  My only guess is that the development of more
simpler town sets in 1997 pushed 6500 off the production line.

I have a question: do the white slope bricks used on top of the restaurant
appear in other sets, with that red roof-tile printing?

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/