 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1061 – 1080 of 1413.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Well heck, I'm sure people would be willing to go through a little of the "trouble", either for free (if someone's really nice) or for a nominal fee. If you can't find anyone else, feel free to "trouble" me. In fact, if a bunch of people from (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shipping)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Advent Calendar: 4124 vs. 4524

(...) Ya! I think the current design thinking may need to be turned around/inside out a bit... several offerings of late feature weird agglomerated models (think about the McDonalds promo packs of a few years back)... individual models are cool, but (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) I think the point was missed. Basic bricks and plates will be easy to come by in the old colors for some time via various places -- the fact that we can't get any of the new non-basic parts is what the problem truly is. For example, I got all (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) True enough, but my take on this is that more than likely LEGO is not going to make each of the pieces that I described in this thread as an individual parts pack (at least I would be surprised if they did). Some of these you would have to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) I have noticed the 'fingerprint' thing too, but I thought it was because the bricks were shinier or more vivid. I haven't noticed any increase in scratching. Though I have noticed that some of the printing is substandard. Though I have not (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Model Team RIP.... why?

Yes, I totally agree. The Model Team range was my favorite theme, I got most of them. Every year it was exiting which new models will be brought out. Nowadays LEGO is crap. The models aren't interesting anymore and you can't use the pieces for other (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.modelteam)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Roadster Car for Minifigs

(...) Nice job ! I guess that TLG should go this way in town series ! The way of 6-stud-wide car models !!! 70's and 80's were the best times for 4-studs-wide models (MANY nice models !) and now I geuss is the time for a very new town models in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Missing item number in latest Shop At Home catalog?

Allan, What are the set #s of the individual sculptures? I'd like to look at them online. Try Kxxxx, where xxxx is the set # for each of the sculptures - odds are that one of those will work to pull up the entire set (like KS1256 is the complete set (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Now this is way cool but without trying to sound negative why the "Radio Control Racer?". Seems like a very bizarre choice to me, I mean I can still find it one the shelves at several local Toy stores in Massachusetts where nothing seems to (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON Light Gray?

(...) I guess we (Lego Community as a whole) need to either: a) boycott Lego or b) everybody flood Brad, and others at Lego Direct (spam their personal mail accounts) with our opinions until they either forward them to the right channels or decide (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Latest update from LEGO Direct

(Crossposting to loc.au) (...) Last I heard they were talking about the second half of 2001. Are we really going to have to wait that long? Any indication from Jake or his colleagues would be greatly appreciated (please?!!) (Non) availability must (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) Time for me to hop on the soapbox too. :) When I first heard they were going to make "bulk" packs available, my hope was that they'd do something like "1000 assorted white" for $30, and so on. The term "bulk" usually implies "large quantities (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Add Marion Helmets, maybe in gray, and Shako<?> hats to the list. Masts in brown? (...) But people will get those ridiculous prices, maybe for quite a while. Many buyers just don't have the information about LD and S@H they need to avoid being (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

(...) I hate to follow myself up, but I thought of something else in this vein: I've spent well over $250 in the past two weeks on Lego. Probably closer to $300. Lego will see none of that money, because it wasn't spent in a store. It was spent on (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) Hmm. Looks to me like 6987 only has 3 1x8 bricks, so you'd be dropping about $1200 bucks to get your hands on 25 1x8 bricks going that way. And of course, you're SOL if you don't want black ones. Me, I'd spend the $5.99. Or were you not (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

(...) A violation of which rules? Doesn't a numbered, limited edition of anything automatically *create* rarity? Seems to me that most numbered, limited editions don't even offer the #1 unit to the public, preferring to give it to the president of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Guarded inn Box Photos (was Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !)

I believe that the reason the GI has no "color" photos on the box is that it is going to be a "not available in stores" special. That means available through Shop at home, and in the Lego Imagination Centers in California, Georgia, Minnesota, and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Molds - I just don't grok the economics

(...) First, it is a feather in the cap of the LegoDirect division NOT to resort to the creation of new molds or making a new mold for an old part where no useable molds exists. So for now, their policy is NO NEW MOLDS. But that is only LegoDirect, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

Mike Petrucelli wrote in message ... (...) I think that it was interesting, but this topic has been discussed numerous times. One Lego employee wrote about it (URL) you might imagine, the lack of time is one of the significant factors that hinders (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Still time to enter the LEGO Train Contest

(...) For all those interested, PLEASE DO. <snip> Hi Jake. Thanks for bringing this up. Please don't consider this post an attempt to rain on TLC's parade because I'm not writing to that end. I'm not beating up on you either. In fact, I'm glad you (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>