 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 820
Re: Are the new Duplo trains a sign?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:48:54 GMT

John Neal wrote in message <39D6E68E.DFB8BEE8@uswest.net>...

That's the bad news.  The good news is-- and this is my deepest, secret • hope--that
the abandonment of the current 9 volt could be due to the creation of a new • line
altogether.  A new line that caters to the growing group of LEGO train • enthusiasts
around the world who have taken LEGO train designs to new heights which far • exceed
their origins.  That is really what this theme needs to do-- evolve into • something
better-- a complete retooling.

How do we know that they are abandoning the 9V line?

What do you think is the possibility that they will bring back the monorail
line?

Rose