 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5574 (-20)
  Changes to the 10021 - U.S.S. Constellation

All, A quick note to pass on the info I received about the changes to the #10021, U.S.S. Constellation (yes, this is the right set number this time!). - We are using a hinge element at the front of the ship. This hinge is new as we no longer produce (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!

(...) James/Kecia, Looking at some scans of the sticker sheet at the 1000steine.de forum ((URL) I have to look at these since I do not own a copy of 10041) and taking your guess into consideration, it seems like the sticker is representing pages (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!

(...) I've been wondering about this too. It's kinda weird. They are definitely not shown in the building instructions. Neither are they shown in the original 6390 it seems. If they are to be used at all, the white 1 x 2 tile is probably the best (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!

Hi, I got this set on Friday, and I can't figure out where the 4 stickers with the numbers 4 and 5 go. Can anyone help me out here? I thought maybe one can be used on the 1 x 2 white tile in the upstairs of the the car shop. The sticker looks like (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) I care and I have never touched a Mac, my computer at work has NT4 installed and since last week I can no longer use the S@H page since I can't change ship to country beacuse of "cookies not allowed" (I have to change it everytime because the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) I don't know about "FINALLY working fine"...last time I tried (a few weeks ago?) the menus on the left were not visible to Opera users, and you still cannot change countries with the mouse in Galeon (you can if you use the keyboard with the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Vote for the LEGO Express

Jake emailed me (and I imagine a bunch of others, due to the surpressed recipient list) the other day, asking for a little help on the peoples' choice for the South by Southwest awards. His project, the Tales of the LEGO Express, is up for an award. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish, lugnet.people)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) I'll be surprised if it's a Safari bug, since it happens in Mozilla as well. On the other hand, apparently Safari sends a browser ID string similar to Mozilla's. And the Safari team will probably have to spend some time schmoozing sites to (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) Thanks for the detailed confirmation, that's the same two levels of cookie support I tried. Kevin (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  3033 Results (was Re: 3033 on the shelf again?)

(...) Final purchase count came in at 141 tubs (my store needed some), and I documented the last 125 (after noticing the bulk 1x4 bags). It was pretty obvious after the first 40 or so, but I finished the lot out for completeness. Results, Bulk 1x2s (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) I care as well. Safari is a fantastic browser and should be supported fully by coding for web standards, not web browsers. Looks like that little bug button is going to get some use afterall.... -Dave (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) I care. You're correct though. I hadn't noticed yet, but I just checked as well (MacOS X 10.2.3, Safari 1.0 Beta (v51)). I can't even sign in to this new version of S@H (since beginning of this week, I believe...without the java menu in the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

Adding and item to my cart gives a "cookies are disabled" warning for either of these browsers, though that is not the case. I used Mozilla to successfully place an order just a few weeks ago. Appears to work for IE Mac. Uncertain anyone will care (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What happened to the bulk bricks?

(...) I must have caught them in the midst of a site update or something. When I tried the black bricks it only had the "variety pack" like the blue currently have, hence my search. I tried red and green and brown and the blue is the only one (at (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What happened to the bulk bricks?

(...) From the main S@H page, under "Browse the shop", menu item "Accessories and Bricks" James (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  What happened to the bulk bricks?

I don't see any announcement here concerning it and both here and on the S@H site itself bulk bricks are referred to, but I can't find them. "If you are looking for information on bulk ordering, the official LEGO website has a LEGO Bulk Ordering (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What's different about the 10040 Main Street legend?

(...) <snip> (...) BTW, it is ofcourse set # 10041... Kecia (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What's different about the 10040 Main Street legend?

(...) Yup.... those crummy spruce trees!! I wished they were the Cyphress ones!! :( Ben (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What's different about the 10040 Main Street legend?

(...) Hi Jake, You forgot, that one of trees in the original set, has been replaced by a spruce tree in 10040! Kecia :-) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  What's different about the 10040 Main Street legend?

All, I have gotten a few questions about what has changed with the 10040 Main Street legend. Below is a list of a few of the changes. When we started researching bringing this back, there were a few other issues that we were able to address. We had (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact