 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4192
Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 00:32:19 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Matt Hein writes:
In Lugnet. announce, John Henry Kruer writes:

Hopefully, the contract should expire in 2003.And if it does, prepare
yourself for a Space Legend set. Personally, I want to see either
Cosmic Fleet Voyager, 918 Space Transport or a good old Message Intercept Base
as Space legends. Or even better, all three of them as Legends! :)

I'd LOVE to see a MIB as a set. I worry that they may not have the tooling
for the linear actuator (rack) parts though. (in this set they are the parts
that provide the linear motion that opens and closes the large base halves)

This URL should clarify the parts I refer to:

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/rack/

Here's hoping!!

The other two you name are worthy as well.