 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3040
Re: We want to know what you think!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:25:12 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
Greetings!

I am posting as your friendly neighbor LEGO Direct rep/AFOL again to let you
all know that we have launched a new part of www.LEGO.com. As some of you
may know from Brad's mention at Brickfest, the new Your Opinion site is now
live at:

www.LEGO.com/youropinion

snip

Jake McKee
Sr. Producer
LEGO Direct

OK - I filled out my survey on the Lego Products - here are my top 3
suggestions (everyone feel free to vote for them!):

- I asked them to bring back the entire Blacktron I theme and how about a
Blacktron III theme.

- I said that I the Fokker Biplane or Triplane should be developed to go
with the Sopwith Camel sculpture.

- I said that the only reason I bought the Mosaic was to get cheap 1x1 plates!

"Vote early and vote often"

- Bob