 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3029
Re: We want to know what you think!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:55:30 GMT

I am posting as your friendly neighbor LEGO Direct rep/AFOL again to let you
all know that we have launched a new part of www.LEGO.com. As some of you
may know from Brad's mention at Brickfest, the new Your Opinion site is now
live at:

www.LEGO.com/youropinion

This is a very dynamic, free flow feedback mechanism that allows you to
answer open ended questions in your own words, or simply agree with opinions
that other people have already offered.

Check it out and let us know what you think!

sorry - couldn't use it, since it requires java.  Shame to _require_
something that's there just for looks.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com