 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3038
Re: We want to know what you think!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 21:16:52 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
www.LEGO.com/youropinion

This is a very dynamic, free flow feedback mechanism that allows you to
answer open ended questions in your own words, or simply agree with opinions
that other people have already offered.

Good job, but I don't like how you only give some of the opinions to choose
from (random selection?). I'd rather see them all, so as not to make new and
uneccessary additions. Let us vote on, say, up to one-third of the total
opinions... although this could get icky if there are a lot of entries.

-Shiri