 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3027
Re: We want to know what you think!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:45:52 GMT

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GGoIDK.48I@lugnet.com...
Greetings!

I am posting as your friendly neighbor LEGO Direct rep/AFOL again to let you
all know that we have launched a new part of www.LEGO.com. As some of you
may know from Brad's mention at Brickfest, the new Your Opinion site is now
live at:

www.LEGO.com/youropinion

This is a very dynamic, free flow feedback mechanism that allows you to
answer open ended questions in your own words, or simply agree with opinions
that other people have already offered.

Check it out and let us know what you think!

Can I say that was the best thing you could have done.
Great to have an opportunity to make some input.
Great to see what other things folks are interested in.
Of course an even better thing will be to act on the results.
It will be interesting to see what gets voted on

Can I also say it was a very slick process. Well done whoever implemented it

Well done
regards
lawrence