 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2705
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 01:14:04 GMT

Well, I guess people who've paid more than $150 for those old Guarded Inns
feel pretty ripped off right now.  :-D

Lego, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!  No more hundreds of dollars spent
for red tudor walls... maiden headpieces... or Guarded Inns!!!  Thank you
thank you thank you!!!

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com

Re: And the July Surprise is...