 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2743
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:26:32 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:

Heck, the set really doesn't impress me much.  I DO like the Tudor walls, and
would love to be able to buy the straight and corner ones separately in bulk, so I
could build decent-sized buildings.  I DO like the hanging sign.  I LOVE the blue
chalice (so if anyone parts any out...).

I think some other set also had a blue chalice. I recently bought a
bunch on Brickbay (leaving the sign as the only part I'm currently
missing from being able to build a Guarded Inn, of course in a few weeks
I'll be able to make all the Guarded Inns I want...)

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com