 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1904
1903  |  1905
Subject:
The effects of Bulk Sales are evident....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:38:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was browsing some of the LUGNET sites I usually don't have time for,
such as lugnet.town, (I usually hang out in lugnet.general) when I
stumbled across this classic beauty....

Mark Chan built this nice classical building called Laural Hall.  He
couldn't have done it (easily) without the limited bulk sales that are
already available.  The potential for many of the LEGO systems are
limitless, as can be seen here.   Some of the items Mark used in this
building are not currently part of the bulk sales lot, but would make a
great addition to bulk availability.  The white railings are one item
(both straight and curved), as are the 2x2 round bricks, which make for
great classic columns.  Great work Mark!!!!

With expanded bulk sales, we are only at the beginning of the "Lego
Renaissance"!!
With greater parts availability, the sky is the limit for the collective
genius of AFOLs.

I am especially confident that town will do well as far as bulk
assortment is concerned.  It is after all the closest related Lego
System to Trains!!!  :-)

Gary Istok
A Town System fan since 1960.

"In the beginning........ there was Town".