 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1910
Re: The effects of Bulk Sales are evident....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:21:24 GMT

To All,

    Gary makes an excellent point. Although my building has
not been too much as of late, the building I have built for
the train show would not have been possible without some
strategic orders, mainly the 1x4x3 windows and the arious
white brick and plates I was able to order. Along with the
train doors, and roof parts, I am thinking of bigger and
better creations now. My next big items are a realistic
American version of a Shell station from the 1222, etc
series, a combo fire / police station, and a big train
station. It looks pretty good from my standpoint, but I wil
never be happy until I can order bulk Futuron minifigs, heh
heh. ;)

Scott S.
--

Gary Istok wrote:

I was browsing some of the LUGNET sites I usually don't • have time for,
such as lugnet.town, (I usually hang out in • lugnet.general) when I
stumbled across this classic beauty....

Mark Chan built this nice classical building called • Laural Hall.  He
couldn't have done it (easily) without the limited bulk • sales that are
already available.  The potential for many of the LEGO • systems are
limitless, as can be seen here.   Some of the items • Mark used in this
building are not currently part of the bulk sales lot, • but would make a
great addition to bulk availability.  The white • railings are one item
(both straight and curved), as are the 2x2 round • bricks, which make for
great classic columns.  Great work Mark!!!!

With expanded bulk sales, we are only at the beginning • of the "Lego
Renaissance"!!
With greater parts availability, the sky is the limit • for the collective
genius of AFOLs.

I am especially confident that town will do well as far • as bulk
assortment is concerned.  It is after all the closest • related Lego
System to Trains!!!  :-)

Gary Istok
A Town System fan since 1960.

"In the beginning........ there was Town".

Please visit http://www.cleanweb.net