 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *4509 (-20)
  Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

(...) Will the new bulk packs include orange plates? It seems reasonable, given all the orange plates in those Island sets. -E (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

(...) 50 bulk packs? Did I miss something? Please elaborate. Thanks Jonathan (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

(...) lol Nice segue, Jonathan:-) And yeah, how about it-- we are dying to know what these 50 bulk packs contain! It doesn't even matter if they won't be available until July or something-- just tell us! I'm so crazy I'm starting MOCs *in (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

(...) Cool! Thanks for the sneak preview! How about some more bulk packs? Best, Jonathan (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

(...) Well, I can guarantee you that I will never build a skateboard funk park, but that being said I have to mention that these sets look pretty cool. There is a great assortment of new pieces, and they are available at nice <$15 prices. New (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

(...) It's good to see that Lego has finally just decided to blatantly rip off the best theme idea that Mega Blocks has in the stores. I would have at least changed the name... :) Ben Roller (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

We thought you all might enjoy seeing a LUGNET only sneak preview of the new LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts sets before anyone else. If you are interested, go to (URL) and type in the item numbers below in the Item Number Search field. #6734 Beach (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: unusual places for the classic space logo

(...) Thanks Todd, for ponting these out! I really missed that discussion (I am basically reading train group and have a short look into the highlights). (...) So we can only hope for that. (...) officially sold shirt. So what is older? The minifig (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: unusual places for the classic space logo

(...) Todd, That pretty much goes directly to the idea I posted to .admin.finance about a LUGNET LEGO set. Whether TLC Licensed the LUGNET logo or if LUGNET commisioned a small set (I.E. Velux, Maersk, etc.) I think it could help support LUGNET. (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: unusual places for the classic space logo

(...) Ben, Here's a related thread from about 18 months ago... (2 URLs) LEGO Direct wants to allow the community to design its own LEGO branded items to be sold online (subject to TLC approval by TLC) and donate the proceeds to LUGNET. I don't know (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: Great LEGO SAH catalog supplement

Try, lugnet.lego.starwars everyone is yammering about it there ('cause it's mainly star wars stuff). Dave. (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New bulk discount

It appears to be working for me. Did you enter in the catalog code correctly? Bill "Michael Shiels" <MaSNet@MaSSoftware.Com> wrote in message news:GvHExv.KpG@lugnet.com... (...) found (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New bulk discount

Has this discount code been discontinued? I tried it this morning and found it didn't work anymore, but it did work for me a few days ago. (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Where is the Queen?

A larger question would be why we didn't see a Queen Amidala minifig (in formal costume) as was pictured in the LEGO Episode I logo. All of the figs shown in both the Classic and Episode I logos were produced as illustrated... except this one.* (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Will we ever see more bulk bricks?

: "In reply to past remarks about production overs and sending more bricks to the bulk pack lines." I just emailed Lego about expanding the Rust, Sea Green and Tan lines into bulk. I to share the interest in more availablility since I like to (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Where is the Queen?

Has anyone noticed that LEGO did not make Queen Amadala for the new SW EP II Lego sets? Yes, I know she it not the queen anymore but this upcoming movie revolves around her and ankin and yet we get no minifig! WHY LEGO, WHY!!!! -AHui (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Great LEGO SAH catalog supplement

(...) I'll second that enthusiasm! got mine yesterday. <voice=Darth> Most imPRESSive.. </voice> I've been a big fan of TLG's product photography for years, and I'm very happy to have some brand new, EXTRA-huge, super-cool, wicked-close-up, snazzy (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Great LEGO SAH catalog supplement

Today we (in Massachusetts, USA) received the special SAH catalog featuring the new SW stuff (and the old stuff). It is a tour-de-force in marketing. I haven't seen any advertising, anywhere, that made me want to have it all as much as this does. (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: UCS X-Wing 7191 in Sydney?

(...) If you ask this over in lugnet.loc.au you may have more luck. (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Shipping and Handling for Switzerland

(...) So I guess I'll keep praying that Norway will be included in the lucky crowd someday soon? ...I can't keep abusing my friends in Germany... aj-ml -- Anne Jorunn Midtkil Trondheim - Norway (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact