 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4501
Re: unusual places for the classic space logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 17:55:50 GMT

...and will be available again in time for BrickFest.  Wouldn't it be fun if
TLC licensed the LUGNET logo for a special production run of minifig torsos?

Todd,

That pretty much goes directly to the idea I posted to .admin.finance about a
LUGNET LEGO set.  Whether TLC Licensed the LUGNET logo or if LUGNET commisioned
a small set (I.E. Velux, Maersk, etc.) I think it could help support LUGNET.
The TLC License is a good idea because it sounds like TLC would pay a 1 time
fee to LUGNET and they would produce, sell, and distribute the fig or set.
There might be more money in a commisioned set but it is also more of a hassle
and someone has to deal with order fullfillment which can be time consuming.

I would be in line for a nice reasonably priced Minifig with a printed LUGNET
logo.

Eric Kingsley