 General / 36711
Re: unusual places for the classic space logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 16:56:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:

That is  SO sweet... anyone else ever see it in unusual places?

Further proof that the "first-person" minifig t-shirt concept
works well beyond just classic space.

And now I am a Minifig too... Just got 2 brandnew T-shirts. First one is the
promo T-Shirt for 1000steine.de. The second the famous classic space one.

Now, if only we could get LEGO to do one of the two things in this
message:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=13799

If TLC is as usual a little bit slow or even none-cooperative at all: What
about T-shirts like these? Has somebody made them already in the past? Is this
even a minifig after a real T-shirt design?
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/join/lugnet-minifig-join1.jpg

Regards,

Ben