 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4504
Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 20:02:15 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jarid Lukin writes:
We thought you all might enjoy seeing a LUGNET only sneak preview of the new
LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts sets before anyone else. If you are interested,
go to http://www.LEGOshop.com and type in the item numbers below in the Item
Number Search field.

It's good to see that Lego has finally just decided to blatantly rip off the
best theme idea that Mega Blocks has in the stores. I would have at least
changed the name... :)

Ben Roller