 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4512
Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 22:12:23 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jonathan Lopes writes:

50 bulk packs? Did I miss something? Please elaborate.

<grin>

50 new packs are coming soon. IIRC correctly it was mentioned by Brad at
BricksWest.  I'll see if I can find the reference in the transcripts...

-John

I didn't attend BW, but I did print out the transcript (print out is long
gone now). I read discussion abt the *possiblility* of many grey element
bulk packs, but I don't recall anything abt 50 new bulk packs.

If this is the case and there are 50 or so forthcoming bulk packs, then I
have some apologizing to do. I have been silently cursing out the bulk pack
'machine' for lack of new packs.

Best,
Jonathan