 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4510
Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 21:23:46 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jonathan Lopes writes:

50 bulk packs? Did I miss something? Please elaborate.

<grin>

50 new packs are coming soon. IIRC correctly it was mentioned by Brad at
BricksWest.  I'll see if I can find the reference in the transcripts...

-John