 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4509
Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 21:16:03 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jonathan Lopes writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jonathan Lopes writes:

Cool! Thanks for the sneak preview!

How about some more bulk packs?

lol Nice segue, Jonathan:-)

And yeah, how about it-- we are dying to know what these 50 bulk packs contain!
It doesn't even matter if they won't be available until July or something-- just
tell us!  I'm so crazy I'm starting MOCs *in anticipation* of certain elements
being made available:-p

-John

Will the new bulk packs include orange plates? It seems reasonable, given
all the orange plates in those Island sets.

-E