 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4495
Re: Will we ever see more bulk bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 03:11:40 GMT

the bulk pack lines."

I just emailed Lego about expanding the Rust, Sea Green and Tan lines into
bulk. I to share the interest in more availablility since I like to produce
models such as a hometown church and one trade center tower (A boat load of
1x1s and 1x2s, got to the 16th floor and gave up looking.)

Ralph. "Just another Brick in the Wall" (Thanks Pink Floyd).