 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4455
Re: Will we ever see more bulk bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:21:51 GMT

Andrew Lipson wrote in message ...

!!! 1x3's !!!

Please! Even 1x1's would be acceptable (since they are no longer in the tubs
and buckets at all except with eyes on them!). You can't build decent
buildings without at least SOME odd-numbered bricks.

White 1x2's would be good too, you'd think they would be basic enough.

Kevin
TOWN Lego Building contest! http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002
Hospital 2396 piece kit - only one left!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-hosp.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
The Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): http://www.bricksmiths.com
Personal Lego Web page: