 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4485
Re: Will we ever see more bulk bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:32:43 GMT

went with this 'vote for the next legend' deal from info they
already had (LUGNET set ratings).

I think there is a difference between LUGnet ratings and "vote for the next
legend", for which the questions are structured in terms of "would you buy it
and why". For example, I might rate the 8448 Super Car highly but I wouldn't
buy anyone one if it was released as a Legend, simply because I have one
already. I'd never even seen the Breezeway Cafe (and hence never rated it on
LUGnet) but I snapped one up straight-away when it was released as a Legend.

Kerry