 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4454
Re: Thanks, I'm guessing! was: shop.Lego still will not remember my country
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:16:05 GMT

Personally, I LIKE not having it set the country, so I've never even tried it.

Sometimes I order from S@H Europe, and if I set to the US, I wouldn't be able to
easily anymore.

Of course, I only make an order online every couple of months or so.

John Radtke wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Johnston writes:
I stopped into the shop just now and bypassed the sign-in screen.  What a
relief-- thanks, to whoever fixed this!  I don't visit more often than a
couple times a month, but on dial-up every little bit helps.

Kevin

I'm still getting mixed results.  It will retain the country setting only
until I actually log in (which one has to do to order), then it is gone
again.  It also still does not maintain the log on like it did once upon a time.

So, convenient only until you place an order.  You shouldn't be discouraging
us from doing that!

John