 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4302
Re: LEGO spammed me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 23:00:23 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Amy Hughes writes:
Did everyone get their serving of LEGO spam? Is this how my choice to *not*
save S@H account info is honored?

When and what? I did get a mailing from them quite a few weeks ago but I
asked to get promo mails. I have not received anything of late.

I just got one announcing the Santa Fe auctions on eBay within the last
fifteeen minutes.  The only other one I remember was one announcing the release
of the Ltd Ed Santa Fe engines.  I didn't mind receiving either of them.  (I'm
surprised you didn't get these, Lar.  Maybe they figured you would have this
info already.)

Maggie C.