 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4307
4306  |  4308
Subject:
shop.Lego still will not remember my country
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 20:07:02 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Wilson writes:
How is it they can remember my email address to send me notices, but can't
remember my country selection when I go into S@H, no matter how many times I
check the little box?

I experienced this again today as well (IE5 on a Mac).  Actually, I don't
think the country selection has worked for me for months and months (not
since roughly around the first time they got it working-- how long ago was
that??).

Contrariwise, I have to stand on my head and sacrifice small woodland
mammals to get Amazon.com to forget who I am, so clearly it's not a serious
technology issue.

Kevin