 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4446
4445  |  4447
Subject:
Thanks, I'm guessing! was: shop.Lego still will not remember my country
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:26:46 GMT

I stopped into the shop just now and bypassed the sign-in screen.  What a
relief-- thanks, to whoever fixed this!  I don't visit more often than a
couple times a month, but on dial-up every little bit helps.

Kevin

In lugnet.lego.direct, I wrote:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Wilson writes:
How is it they can remember my email address to send me notices, but can't
remember my country selection when I go into S@H, no matter how many times I
check the little box?

I experienced this again today as well (IE5 on a Mac).  Actually, I don't
think the country selection has worked for me for months and months (not
since roughly around the first time they got it working-- how long ago was
that??).

Contrariwise, I have to stand on my head and sacrifice small woodland
mammals to get Amazon.com to forget who I am, so clearly it's not a serious
technology issue.

Kevin