 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4481
Re: Thanks, I'm guessing! was: shop.Lego still will not remember my country
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 02:42:28 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Tom Stangl writes:
Personally, I LIKE not having it set the country, so I've never even tried • it.

Sometimes I order from S@H Europe, and if I set to the US, I wouldn't be able • to
easily anymore.

Yeah, guys, how about a "Choose another country" option up where the sign in /
sign out option is?

Ooops. I just investigated a bit harder, and you can change shipping country by
clicking on the country flag at the top. D'oh.

ROSCO