 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *3264 (-20)
  I can't tolerate this *juniorization* Either

(...) My name is Jonathan Mckay, I am also 13, with many of the same gripes. (...) Bulk=3033 1200 piece brick bucket. When you buy these wholesale from lego they are 12.99 for 1 brick bucket. That's roughly 1 cent per brick. Buying the same bricks (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Catalogs for train show

Does anyone know who to contact about getting catalogs for hand out at a train show. We are exhibiting at a show the second week in Oct. and want to let people know the where, what, how much of lego trains. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Bulk 1x1 Bricks

Why does Lego not sell bulk 1x1 bricks? Achim von Wiedner (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  question about legos policy towards certain items

How come lego doesnt allow the retailers to sell certain items such as train track (and now I hear that its also the T and X road plates also)? (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  some pictures to compare the new 'Sand Red' bricks

They're not the greatest pictures, but I took a couple of shots with the new Sand Red bricks against a bunch of other LEGO colors. There are three shots: Fluorescent light, direct and indirect late-afternoon sunlight. I tried to adjust the colors of (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

(...) Brad, I thought that was great and would love to try make some spoof myself. But here it is...did they use the same camera as in the S.S.M.M.SET? I want to buy the set, but I don't think they are using the product they are selling! I have seen (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

It is funniest lego thing I`ve ever seen. Congratulations!!!!! (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  RE: camelot is a silly place

(...) modem), I (...) I (...) If you pick apart the HTML, you can find the direct link pretty quickly. For instance, the big QuickTime one is: <A HREF="(URL)Came lot</A> You might have to do some tinkering to use this to download the file though. I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:GIH9ox.AD4@lugnet.com... (...) OK, I've been getting the same error a few other people have been getting - when I click the arrow, the browser window closes, and nothing happens. A marvelous (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Bulk Bricks - Are we ever going to get a wider choice?

Were coming up to the 1st anniversary of the on-line shop and the availability of bulk bricks. So why a year later has the range of bricks on offer barely changed? OK, so we had some new colours thrown into the mix - sand, green, brown - but the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) They could put the new-new stuff in the catalog, with blurbs like "Available September 1st!". Seems like they do that already, sometimes. But Maybe I've misremembering... Steve (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

That's pretty hilarious. The minifigs look pretty similar to the ones I customized last year. Patsy, especially :). -Kyle (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: More Junkbot scoring inconsistencies??

(...) Yeah, that (level score raised) just happened to me too once on Tuesday I think it was. I wasn't about to try to repeat it on purpose - it definately isn't regular behavior though or it would happen to me a whole lot more than just the once. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  More Junkbot scoring inconsistencies??

Can someone verify this for me. If you try it out, I suggest you pick an easy level to try it on. I was showing a friend how to get through some of the levels, without showing him the best way through, (got to let him think a little bit) and when I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

(...) It's not a parrot in the original--one of the recurrent themes is the beating of various things (rugs, dirt, etc) with *cats* (note the sound when the parrot hits the table). So the vignette is in there, but it uses a weird tuft of fluff that (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

HAHAHA! THATS SO FUNNY! MONTY PYTHON IS GREAT AND I NEVER BELIEVED LEGO WOULD HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MONTY PYTHON! (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

I really liked the short clip featuring the Monty Python "Dead Parrot" sketch in the middle of the Camelot scene! That's not in the original Camelot scene, is it? Fredrik (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:MABBIBJJFOJIOHD...wru.edu... (...) I (...) [ ... snipped ... ] This appears to be the Windows Media Player path: mms://a512.m.akastre...om/2151/sc reeningroom/montypython100.wmv If anyone knows (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) No need to apologize, you make a good point. (...) My guess, and it is only that, is that since the catalog only comes out a limited number of times during the year, there are many products that are released "in between" catalog printings. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

(...) Hmm.... (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact