 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1989 (-10)
  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) AFAIK, they scrap those bricks. I know someone that has about 30 or so "mixed" bricks, and they look REALLY COOL (green/yellow, black/red, blue/pink). As far as we know, the only way he could have gotten them in that bulk lot is if someone AT (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

(...) May I suggest one per month. Possibly related to something seasonal (although the seasons are swapped across the equator). Lugnet members could keep standing open orders (as in: ship me 2 each time a new one is released). Ray (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) With the operative word being 'could'. The real question revolves around 'should they ?'. Some of our 'bulk bricks could be had for $x.xx/piece' discussions revolve around the prices seen in blue tubs. Does TLC make sufficient margins on blue (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

A tangentially related question: What happens to the bricks rejected from the system while changing the mold injectors from one color of plastic to another? I already use discolored, heavily scratched or simply "wrong" color bricks as filler in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

(...) YES. Please let me look by color, by size, by type, etc... so I can say "what are all the black parts available right now, what are all the plates available right now..." etc. It's OK to have pages of randomly organised stuff but give multiple (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

(...) I think this is a good idea for them to put up listing of parts without pricing for a short time while they finish keying up the data, maybe even establishing pricing. Especially for new items we have never seen before in bulk packs. It get us (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

(...) I agree with Eric 100%. This earlier iteration of the bulk site is much beter. The column on the left and each size piece only pictured once with color options below it make finding the piece you need much easier. The problem is that this site (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3A8AD96B.7A79@m...ing.com... [snip] (...) I would guess that outside of the AFOL market (individually and through LUGs and LTCs), there is likely little demand for bricks by the 1000s. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Timm writes: <snip> (...) Oh please don't remove the second link. It is so much better organized than the shop.lego.com pages that I would much prefer to shop this way. I just wish you could add to your shopping cart from (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

(...) Well I found that there appear to be TWO different versions of the bulk list depending upon how you attempt to get there. Perhaps they are/were in the process of doing/activating the changes for the US S@H website, I cannot tell, but the bulk (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact